개발자 Zar군이 새로운 백업 매니저를 만들었어요. 기존의 멀티매니저나 아이리스 매니저 계통과는 차별되는 매니저로군요. 마치 두 개를 합쳐놓은 것 같다는 평가가 있네요.^^
지금 나와 있는 버전에서는 PSP/PS1/PS2는 지원되지 않지만 앞으로 이들 뿐만 아니라 RetroArch의 기능까지 포함시킬 계획을 가지고 있다고 합니다.^^ 목적은 AIO 백업 매니저를 만드는 것이라네요.
그 외에 Clean Syscall, Change IDPS, Ext. Game Data Support, Make PKG , Re-sign Games, Patch Eboot, Extract / Create ISO 등등의 기능이 있어요.^^
I. What is ManaGunZ?
This is another Backup Manager. It allow you to mount a backup stored in your USB device or in the internal hdd as a virtual Blue-Ray. I tryed to do a “AIO backup manager”.
4.21 – 4.65
A.) Game Settings
- It allow you to launch the game directly after mounting it. There isn’t lot of game which support it (every Lego games works with), with this you don’t have to go back to the XMB to launch the game.
- It disable peek & poke syscall, especially syscall 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 35, 36, this syscall doesn’t exist in a OFW. So, this option prevent you to be banned from PSN (especially with Black Ops II) but this isn’t guaranted, risk 0 with a CFW doesn’t exist. Moreover there is soooo many way to detect a CFW…
- It change your IDPS in the lv2
|Ext. Game Data:
(외장 게임 데이터)
- It allow you to install gamedata in your usb device instead of inside your system. Basically , it redirect the path : “/dev_hdd0/game” to “/dev_usb000/GAMEI”
- Here you can choose which payload it will use to mount your game. I don’t really know if a payload is better than another… from my experience, I always saw same results with every payloads
- For ISO games, if you are in cobra fw, it will use the cobra payload otherwise it will use the mamba.
- For JB game, you can choose the payload extracted from :
- Iris (“sky”)
- Cobra (ofc, it’s available only with a fw cobra)
- (-I’ll add the new mamba later)
|Set primary USB
- It set the USB device where the game is stored as the main USB device. This option allow to make some game working without any issue. It’s available only with a fw cobra.
- Here you can choose which type of emulation it will use to mount you game.This option allow to make some game working without any issue. This option is available for JB games only. You have the choice between 3 possibilities :
- None : There isn’t any “special emulation”, the path “/dev_bdvd” is just redirected to the path of the game.
- BD-Mirroir : it patch the mount table in the lv2 to remplace the device dev_bdvd or dev_ps2disk for internal by the device where is stored the backup. This option works fine in extern only if there is only 1 device plugged.
- BD-EMU : It redirect the path of the libfs.sprx to the path of a libfs patched.
- This option is available for JB games and if you choose “Emulation : BD-EMU”. It allow you to choose which patched libfs do you want to use. I found 3 way too patch it, one from MM, and one other from Iris and finally the last one from ReactPSN. I don’t know if there is a patch better than an others.
(폴더형 게임에 BD-EMU를 선택했을 때 이 패치 옵션을 사용할 수 있어요. 패치된 libfs를 써서 게임을 구동하는 것이네요)
- Basically, this is a redirection of the patch /app_home to the path “/dev_bdvd”.This option allow to make some game working without any issue. This option is available for JB games
(폴더형 게임을 app_home에서 실행하는 것이네요)
|Use patched plugin :
- This option is available for JB games and if you choose “Yes” to mount “/app_home”. The path “/app_home” is remplaced by “/dev_bdvd” inside the plugin explore_plugin.sprx . Also, the icon of the “/app_home” in the XMB is changed to a disk. Basically, it redirect the path of the original plugin to patched plugin.
B.) Game Option(게임옵션들)
- Rename the title of your backup.
|Add/Remove to/from favorites
- Manage a list your favorite game. (for now, you can see your list of favorites only with the UI “XMB”)
|Delete game :
|Copy game :
- Copy your backup to another device.
|Make PKG :
- Create a package stored to the path “/dev_hdd0/packages”. This package once installed will be a “shortcut” of your backup in the XMB. You’ll just have to launch it, few moment later, it’ll return to XMB with your backup mounted. You can hold triangle once it launched to reconfigure the game settings of this “shortcut”.
|Make PKG stealth
- same as the previous option but you can choose the TITLE_ID of the “shortcut”(Title ID의 샷컷을 선택할 수 있음)
- it change the fw version to 4.21 of your EBOOT (offset 0x400 or 0x40C) to prevent to have the error 0x80010009.
- it re-sign every executable of your backup with the 4.21 keys
|Extract/Convert to ISO
- Convert your JB game to ISO or Convert your ISO to a JB game
- Change permission value to 0777 of every folder and file of your backup
- This will download all updated available of your backup. The update downloaded will be stored to the path “/dev_hdd0/packages”.
- Show the properties of your backup: Path, Format, Size, number of file, number of directory, system version.
C.) Global Settings
- Calibrate your display to get the best display on your TV.
|Dir. to scan
- Configure the name of directories where ManaGunZ will find your backups. You can add or remove a directory.
- Choose which interface you prefere. Actually, there is 4 differents UI : “List“, “Grid“, “XMB” and “Flow”
For each UI, you can choose a theme. Also, you can create your own theme, you just need to add a directory (the name of the directory is the name of your theme) to the following path: “/dev_hdd0/game/MANAGUNZ0/USRDIR/GUI/name_of_the_UI/name_of_your_theme”.
For example, if you want to add your theme named “Example” for the UI “List”, then put your images inside the directory named “Example” and then move your folder to the path “/dev_hdd0/game/MANAGUNZ0/USRDIR/GUI/List”.
But the name of the images of the theme can’t be changed. For each theme you have a list of image :
- “List” : BG.PNG ; BG_ICON0.PNG
- “Grid” : TODO
- “XMB” : BG.PNG ; OPTION.PNG ; FAV.PNG ; PS1.PNG ; PS2.PNG ; PS3.PNG ; PSP.PNG
- “Flow” : BG.PNG ; BG_TITLE.PNG
II. TO-DO(할 수 있는 것들)
- Cobra without peek&poke
- Theme for UI “Grid”
- Mamba extern
- Use lastest mamba
- PS2/PSX (cobra)
- Retro (RetroArch)
- Generate PKG batch
- Auto Update
- Added: confirmation to delete a game
- Adding: “Fix permission”
- Correction: Patch black screen
- Added: “Set Primary USB”
- Correction: rewrite mode AutoMount
- Added: New interface of the “Settings” menu
- Added: New ICON0 and PIC1
- Correction : freeze pour le GUI “Flow”
- Correction : notification si download cancel
- Correction: Keyboard
- Correction: “Turn OFF” is active only if there is at least 1 update
- Correction : “Get_ICON0()”
- Added: “Game Ext”
- Added: “Rename”
- Added: “Copy Game”
- Added: “Make pkg Stealth”
- Added: “Fix EBOOT”
- Adding: “Re-Sign”
- Added: “Convert/Extract ISO”
- Adding: “Download Update”
- Adding: “Properties”
- Added: A “Game Menu” interface grouping “Game Settings” “Game Option”
- Correction: Black screen with fw 4.60
- Added: the screen setting
- Added: Option to configure the startup files scanned
- Adding: “advanced” mounting options. We can now configure (1) the payload, (2) the type of emulation, (3) libfs.sprx, (4) the assembly / app_home or not, (5) explorer_plugin.sprx patched or not.
- Fix: black screen with fw 4.60
- Added: GUI “XMB”
- Correction: New regex on the name of pkg: [a..z] [A..Z] [0..9] 
- Fixed: bug for XMB shortcuts: freeze in an ISO montages cobra CFW
- Added: Favourites list (for now visible only with the GUI “XMB”)
- Correction: Notification is beautiful
- Added: GUI “Grid”
- Withdrawal: the header “ManaGunZ”
- Fixed: bug when no games are detected
- Added: Compatibility 4.65
- Added: Structure GUI/THEME
- Added: GUI “List”
- Added: Themes
- Added: creation of explore_plugin.sprx patched files
- Correction: The EBOOT.BIN is only used to launch managunz.self
- Correction: only 1 SELF with 2 types of uses, such as “manager” or Type “launcher”
- Correction: Focusing own debug messages
- Correction : mise au propre des messages debug
- Correction: Focusing own offsets for all FW
- Added: Patch “anti-error”
- Added: Compatibility with fw 4.60
- Added: Warning message if multiple ext hdd are connected to the BD-Mirror mountingFixed: minor
- Fixed: minor
- Added: New ICON0
- Added: Automatic refresh if you plug or unplug a USB device
- Correction: the payload mamba is installed only if you start a game as iso with a non-fw cobra
- Added: ICON0 “Bullet”
- Adding: “Bullet” loading screen
- Adding USB icon and ISO
- Correction: The name of PKG in ASCII
- Correction: control flag
- Added: notification
- Adding: “Make PKG” achieves pkg like “lastman” for mounting the games via xmb
- Added: loading screen
- Added: joystick information
- Fixed: bug mount iso mamba not split
- Added: NTFS HDD compatibility
이래 저래 기능이 엄청 많네요. 일단 직접 사용해 봐야 더 자세히 알 수 있겠습니다.^^
다운로드 및 출처는 여기입니다.^^