해빕군을 비롯한 많은 개발자들에 의해 Cobra v.7.2가 나오게 되었네요. 리벅팀의 주니님도 이번 작업에 함께 참여했군요.^^
About: “improved access to lv1 at lower addresses with syscall 8(helps dumpers etc)
fixed multiman while maintaining compatility with my apps and some others(syscall 11)
blocked redirection or overwriting of invalid values to syscall 6,7,9,10
future options support for ps3mapi” – habib
해빕군이 위 내용을 포스팅 했네요. 그리고 멀티맨이 mmCM으로 실행되지 않는 문제는 해결되었다고 합니다. 주니님의 포스팅에 의하면, 리벅팀은 현재 4.76까지의 리벅펌에 이걸 포함시켜 업뎃할 예정은 없고, 추후에 정펌이 업뎃되면 이 새로운 작업들이 포함된 펌이 나올꺼라고 했군요.^^ 물론 따로 업뎃할 수 있는 파일들은 공개했네요.^^
아래는 코브라 7 이후에 변경된 내용들입니다.
COBRA 7.2 Source
Following has been changed and updated since 4.46 COBRA 7
[ Joonie’s Changes ]
- Cobra spoofer has been removed again [the same as COBRA 4.30], since this is no longer supporting PSN accesibility since 4.60 OFW update.
- PLS3 patches are removed from modulespatch.c since this is one of those pre-applied patches on 4.xx CFW
- unknown E3 patches are removed to fix an issue with XMB, [Originally found by rancid-0, from his PS3ITA 4.50 COBRA]
- Dual VSH supports for REBUG REX / D-REX CFW, proper hash check code was developed by habib and Nzv recently.
- NPDRM Fself fix for REBUG REX/D-REX, this removed Kakaroto’s sig check patch pre-applied in REBUG’s debug VSH.
[ Habib’s changes ]
- Stage0 Base payload, this clears stage1 when stage2 is not loaded on LV2, which completely disabled COBRA mode
- Syscall 11 is added to support full lv1 peek
- Ps2netemu work around is discovered, now PS2 ISO can be redirected as ps2classic, this was developed to fix ps2 wireless pad sync issue for non backward compatible PS3 models.
- New savedata patch workaround for ps2_netemu has been added, PS2 DISC ICON will use decrypted VM card, but it still has sync issue and PS2 Launcher will use encrypted VM card for both ISO/Classics, no sync issue at all
- NEW – Allow Syscall 11 to gain full access to syscall 6/7/9/10 to prevent modification from homebrews like multiMAN.
[ KW’s changes ]
- webMAN integration on boot. Also disables external webMAN plugin located in dev_hdd0
- PSN Patch stealth mode, it remove custom syscall from the ps3
[ Dean’s changes ]
- Improved map_path, to fix the issue with games like Shadow of Mordor
- Permission protection is disabled to increase game compatiblity and full DEX support.[no more issue with Target Manager or CCAPI]
- 80010017 / 8001002B Error fix is added since 4.60, this was developed to prevent issues with games when game disc is inserted in BD Drive.
- LIC.DAT check is patched to fix the issue with launching homebrew since 4.60
[ Nzv’s changes]
- PS3MAPI 1.2.2 support, it is similar feature comparing to CCAPI, but open sourced project and also can unload vsh plugins , attatch process on all type of EBOOT. One of those great debugging features.
- Partial disable syscall8 and unhooks all cobra hooks (Part of PS3MAPI)
- Block update from disc
[ Aldo’s changes ]
- Improved PSX media type support, now it supports following disc types
- 2048 // 2352 // 2336 // 2448 *
- Improved Video mode patch with proper region detection Original COBRA payload was relying on ps1emu’s detection method, now COBRA has extra pre-processing that can detect region properly and force apply correct refresh rate depending on the game’s region. (Improved PS3MAPI functions)
- Added PEEK/POKE (LV1/LV2) as PS3MAPI opcodes (syscall8)
- Added option to block access and request access to syscall8 using a key (also as PS3MAPI opcodes)
- Added temporary disablement of Cobra syscall8 to allow dumpers peek 0x1000 to 0x9800
파일 업뎃 방법은 dev_flash/rebug/cobra/stage2.cex 파일을 교체해 주는거랍니다. 위에서 다운 받은 파일 중 stage2.cex.release를 위의 위치로 복사하고 stage2.cex로 파일명을 수정하면 돼요. 당근 기존 파일은 삭제해야 하겠죠?^^
webftp_server.sprx은 웹맨 마드 테스트 버전인데, PS3MAPI에 의해 비활성된 syscall 6/7/9/10을 다시 활성화되게 한다네요. 이 파일은 dev_flash/vsh/module/로 복사하면 돼요. Stage2.cex.debug은 일반 유저에게는 별 필요가 없는 파일이에요.